Movies that feature AWFUL Dancing

Confession time. I can't dance. Ya know, it's something I've come to terms with over the years. The thing is, I LOVE to dance even though it doesn't look very nice. I do have a few KEY moves I rely on and recycle them for each song. I have also perfected my two-step. I can even add a little a flare to the very basic move to give the illusion that I know what I'm doing.  Being a non-dancer makes it easier to spot those like me. In these movies their moves are robotic, non-fluid and just plain awful.  We're gonna count down from "meh" dancing to offensive. Enjoy


5.Jessica Alba as Honey in Honey
Did you know this role was for the late Aaliyah? After she passed away the part was offered to Alba who had no dance experience. Talk about having big shoes to dance in. She spent six hours a day training and learning new moves. The results; they aren't terrible. HOWEVER Honey is supposed to be this amazing, inventive and genius dancer and choreographer. She gets spotted at  a club and her career blows up. Soon everyone is calling Honey to choreograph and star in their music videos. Alba really does her best but her moves aren't natural and sub par at best.

4. Girl in Save The Last Dance 2
First of All I'm very annoyed this movie even EXISTS. Like do we need another white girl to team up with a black guy and defeat the color barrier through dance. Just watch the damn clip.

3.Elizabeth Berkley  as Nomi is Showgirls
Watch this movie PLEASE, it's sooooo bad. Like Jessica Alba in Honey, Nomi is supposed to be this amazing dancer that stops people in their tracks. Someone even says "You have more natural talent when you dance than anyone I've ever seen." And it was after the clip below LMAO. Berkley is actually a pretty good dancer, when it comes to choreography. When shes in the club flailing around, well, I'm surprised no one called 911 thinking she was having a seizure. Like who does this weird type dancing in a club?

2. Hollys Random dance in Trolls 2
So Trolls 2 is infamously terrible and hilariously bad. Please watch it! So for some reason they decide the teenage daughter should break out into a really ugly dance for no apparent reason. Get ready for full belly laughs.

1. The Cast in Bring it On All or Nothing.
So.... um Bring it On Spawned a ton of sequels, some better than others. This one isn't terrible I guess.... BUT this "Krumping" scene is just unforgivable. Every person involved has no fucking clue what they are doing.  It's a total cringe fest. Just press play.


Comments

Popular Posts